Summer has finally ended (For most of you that is). It never started for me in the first place. I had to finish my on the job training. So dun sa hindi pa nkapagbeach, theres still plenty of summer heat to savor, kaya mgbeach na!(aw crap im out of topic)

School, school, school. Hmmmm.. *cursorblinking* *cursorblinking* *cursorblinking*
*sigh* Well theres nothing i can do, its already starting. Another year of listening, reading, writing, passing, failing. I've been doing it for about 16 years already and its getting kinda boring. But when I think about how much I've learn doing those routinary acts for 16 years, well I think it pays off greatly. If we didnt fill up our writing notebooks back in our kindergarten days we wouldnt have learn how to write. Thats why we shouldnt feel down because, listening+reading+writing+passing+failing = learning. And that equation will keep my head up for the remaining years(?) of my academic life.